1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all current and future business relationships.
2. Consumers as defined by these Terms and Conditions are natural persons with whom a business relationship is entered into.
Entrepreneurs as defined are natural or legal partnerships, legal persons under public law with whom a business relationship is entered into and who act in pursuit of a commercial or self-employed occupation.
The term “customer” refers to both consumers and entrepreneurs.
3. Deviating, contradictory or supplementary general terms and conditions shall not form part of this contract, even where knowledge of such exists, unless the validity of the same is expressly agreed in writing.
1. Our offers are subject to change. HARTMANN TRESORE MIDDLE EAST LLC (HTME) reserves the right to make technical changes as well as changes to shape, colour and/or weight within the scope of what is reasonable.
2. HTME are bound to our offer for 30 calendar days from the date of the quotation. Unit prices will not automatically apply to future orders.
1. Payment has to be made to HTME using the following payment schedule:
-60% of the total amount has to be paid in advance to place an order
-40% before delivering the materials at customer site (inspection and approval to be done by customer when receiving the items)
2. Payment can be done by Bank Transfer, Cash, Credit Card or Company Cheque. For Bank Transfers, it has to be ensured that all bank charges are borne by the customer.
3. All delivered items remain the property of HTME until the final payment is made and received to HTME account.
4. Payments made are not refundable.
The customer is only entitled to exercise a right of retention if its claim is based on the same contractual relationship.
1. A Delivery Note has to be signed by the customer for the items received in good condition and quality. Claims of any nature cannot be entertained after Delivery Note has been signed, except for undetected manufacturing defects.
2. Signature by receiving personnel on customer’s site is considered sufficient to process the payment.
3. Shipping dates of orders are based on estimates of availability of products and receipt of all required information. Specific dates are not guaranteed because of the nature of the product, the labours and the availability of the products from production plants or third parties from abroad. These conditions are beyond the control of HTME and are called force majeure.
4. If the customer is in default of acceptance or violates other duties to cooperate, HTME shall be entitled to demand compensation for damages incurred, including any additional expenses. Where the conditions stated above apply, the risk of accidental destruction or deterioration of the goods shall transfer to the customer at such time as it is deemed to have defaulted in accepting delivery or is otherwise in default.
5. Deliveries above first floor level is done through lifts or by crane. Extra costs will be charged separately. It is the customer’s responsibility to check measurements to make sure that the items can fit on the door, cabinet or room to avoid problems and delays. In case re-delivery is required due to customer’s failure, a re-delivery fee will be charged. The customer is informed about the weight of items and has to confirm that the load capacity of the floor is sufficient. HTME will not be liable for any damages caused to floor or people due to excess load on the floor.
6. HTME has the right to subcontract any part or all works of delivery.
1. HTME will provide technical data of items to initialize the purchase order. If physical samples are required for approval, they must be ordered at the same unit price mentioned in the original quotation followed by invoice. A Credit Note will be issued for the value of the samples if the samples are returned in good and saleable condition and in the original packing within 60 days.
2. Technical drawings, schedules and other required documents provided by HTME have to be confirmed in writing by the customer before start of production.
1. Changes to an order must be done in writing with clear confirmation. It may result in additional charges for labour and/or materials which will be charged separately. Changes may result in a delay in the scheduled shipping date.
2. Cancellation of an order must be received in writing within 3 days from the receipt of Purchase Order. No cancellation will be accepted after 3 days as these items are moved and reserved.
3. Orders for customized or non-standard items cannot be cancelled. Once an order is placed with the factory it cannot be changed or cancelled. Prices are subject to change for extra material required after the original order has been placed.
4. On the event of cancellation, HTME reserves the right to charge 35% of the order value as re-stocking cost in case the order is cancelled on any ground.
1. Claims for shortages or incorrectly filled orders must be filed within 15 days of receipt of materials. Goods to be returned will be only accepted with written Authorization and final acceptance by HTME. Defective products shall be returned for examination. After a thorough examination, replacement or credit for products determined to be defective will be initiated.
2. Returns, if approved, must be shipped prepaid and will be subject to a minimum re-stocking charge of 35% for unopened stock product and must be received in mint condition within a period of one month from the date of shipment.
3. Non-stock items or electrical products are not returnable.
4. Under no circumstance HTME is liable for incidental or consequential damages. It is the policy of HTME not to accept returns of any material.
The prices of HTME allow for materials to store for a maximum period of 7 days after receipt from shipment and after informing the customer by email that the Order is ready for delivery. Storage of material longer than this period will charge financial and demurrage costs of 2% per month (or pro-rata) of the total invoice amount.
A. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The product and parts are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects in the warranty period. Warranty period for safe body and door is 36 (thirty-six) months from the delivery date, the lock, keypad and locking mechanism is 12 (twelve) months. The warranty period for minibars and Key Management Systems is 12 (twelve) months. Defects that occur within this warranty period, under normal use and care will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of HTME, solely at an option with no charge for parts or labour, excluding travel.
2. The products have been manufactured to the highest quality standards and are warranted to the original purchaser or gift recipient only.
3. The Warranty is NOT transferable to a new owner, in the event of sale of the Product.
B. PROOF OF PURCHASE
1. Please keep your purchase document, invoice or receipt as proof of purchase and the date on when the purchase was made. The proof of purchase must be presented when making a claim under this warranty. If the receipt of purchase is not presented, then this warranty is void.
C. SERVICE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD:
1. Under normal warranty conditions the product must be returned to HTME.
2. It has to be ensured that the product is properly packaged so as to ensure that no damage occurs on goods during transit. Details of the fault has to be included along with the shipment.
3. In the event that the goods require repair under warranty and need to be sent, the customer is responsible for the cost of transportation to and from HTME. The goods are at the customer’s risk while in transit. Customer is advised to have an insurance for the products for shipping.
D. GENERAL EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
1. This warranty does not cover any defect caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable care, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorized by HTME.
2. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product or parts.
3. The warranty will not apply if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from the product.
4. This warranty will not apply if damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, maladjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage or incorrect battery type, thunderstorm activity, acts of God, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the product.
5. This warranty does not cover damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the product by a person not authorized by HTME, unless otherwise specified in these warranty conditions.
6. HTME will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party furniture, hardware or software; no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Above terms and conditions are binding on the customers.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter